Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Rules & RegulationsNo High Ranks
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

No High Ranks

For the past couple hours i have been on and off playing. Every time i got on though, there were no one higher than settler This was a problem because some guests were vampiring, capping, and cursing up a storm about things like the test and no one giving them the answers. The frustration i shared with the other peaceful users on was knowing that there wasn't anything that could be down beside telling them to hush due to the lack of any users with disciplinary powers. I don't have any real suggestions as to what to do about these times, however, i just wanted to voice the frustrations i felt along with my fellow miners.

Thanks for your time,

KidCodiWise

Thank you for voicing your concern, and you do have a valid point. I try to be on as much as possible, as well as a few other high ranking members; however, we can not be on all the time unfortunately. If you are ever faced with a situation where you have to deal with an annoying user and/or other issues, you can use the /ignore username command. Also if someone does something particularly stupid, please do not hesitate to post it on the forums.

I concur with kidcodiwise and the post by kiter12. Both of these players were trying thier best to solve the issues. Big applause to them.

Scren cap of the coollikecat issue.

View post on imgur.com

I'm not crying wolf over one user saying one thing. There were a couple and they kept going on no matter what was said to them.

I agree with you. I try to get on alot, but I am very busy lately. And I'm actually going out of town today. The problem is most of us masters and elders are older players. Alot of the elders/masters have full time jobs, families to take care of, other personal issues, that need to be taken care of out side of minecraft. I have not noticed a lack of higher ranks lately, but I am sure it is true.

I replied to the other forum with this, and I think it has a solution:

Us “higher” ranks do our very best to be on as much as possible, however it is impossible to monitor the server 24/7.

Your best bet if something goes wrong in-game would be to e-mail Uncovery right away, or post here right away as Unc gets e-mails from both.

If Unc would allow, I’d have no problem creating a “Contact help right now” page that had say the Masters and Elders e-mails and Skype information for example. I get everything sent to my phone, and if around I can log in and attempt to solve the problem. Just a thought.

I wouldn't mind having a page that would send me an email if someone calls for help.

I am making a "First Aid" page right now.

Please see this page about that.

Thanks uncovery.