Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Rules & RegulationsLadyHeather2011 Ban
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

LadyHeather2011 Ban

Pinebenj asked me to post these photos here because the tempban for LadyHeather2011 ran up before she was perma banned and she logged in earlier today.
Here are the photos of the insult.

http://imgur.com/xYk8P,8DFVU#0

Thanks in advance,
Xecaria

I think we should ban Xecaria for still running xp!

Not very Lady like behavior.

A ban seems a bit harsh though?

Sockso, it was more than that. Xecaria just got a couple screenshots. She was annoying everybody about her lots as well, and also kept complaining that she couldn't have two lots, etc. Xecaria probably knows the whole story.

I am only looking out in terms of fairness here: I think you may have provoked her to say those things. She seemed nice and pleasant in chat prior to this, which is why I think that calling her a middle schooler may have provoked her.

As Sockso always says, just my two cents.

Well, I guess it's up to uncovery. I'm not fully clear on the situation. I just banned based on what I saw in chat, and only for one day at that, just in case a ban-lift was a possibility. Also provoked or not, it would have been nice for Ladyheather to keep the vulgarities to messages, or not use them at all.

Anyways, that's just my opinion on the situation.

I second Hen.

Why can't everyone just get along and live happily ever after.

I second kddk! :D

Amen to that kddk!

I went through the logs and have to say that the ban is justified. While it was kind of provocative of Xecaria the expletives in public chat were completely uncalled for and inappropriate.