Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Rules & RegulationsWhy am i muted
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Why am i muted

Idk why i have been muted. No one has been telling me that im offending them, so why are they running to mods when im not on and complaining about me? just tell me straight up what ive done wrong; thn i can try my best to fix it. seriously just let me try... i dont even know what ive done D:

Salutaions, I am the one who muted you. It was nothing personal. You were just  being, for lack of a better word, annoying, you were using caps a fair bit, as well as answering quiz questions for another guest.(though that may have been accidental) I then recieved a couple complaints, which prompted me to mute you for a little while. You are now unmuted, and I apologize if you took this the wrong way, as I have nothing against you. I was just acting based on what I saw in the chat.

If you want suggestions as to how to improve your behaviour, perhaps just try to only say what is necassary in the chat window, keep unnecassary conversations to /msg or the offtopic channel. Also people are usually quite gracious if you help them out with certain tasks. If you wish to improve your standing, you can ask nicely to help them, but do not force your help upon them. Also try not to excessively use caps, as it gives others the impression you are yelling at them. Finally, if there is a guest that is in need of help, try to be extra careful that you do not extend more help than is necassary, as you might find yourself in a situation where you give them quiz answere by mistake.(I too have made this mistake)

I appreciate your concern, and your willingness to improve your standing on Uncovery. Perhaps using the above examples as guidelines could help. Also don't take all this negative karma personally. Use it as a means to improve.

Anyways, thanks for the post. Most people are agressive after being muted/jailed/banned. I am glad you are trying to make the server a better place.

Thank you. I'll try harder from now on, and yes giving that answer was accidental. I didn't realize that this particular question was actually a quiz question.