Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Iiiiiit's Game Time!

Page 1 of 2Next

Dear Uncovery,
As manger of all snacks and such for the Tournament, ( as you had promoted me tonight). I think you should instal a plugin/ mod that allows one to make popcorn, cotton candy, and hot dogs. This will allow for happier viewers of the tournament. Thank you, and I will be sure to give you the first bag of popcorn.

(if you have not noticed, this is joke, please don't yell at me)

Brian0043 said:
Dear Uncovery,
As manger of all snacks and such for the Tournament, ( as you had promoted me tonight). I think you should instal a plugin/ mod that allows one to make popcorn, cotton candy, and hot dogs. This will allow for happier viewers of the tournament. Thank you, and I will be sure to give you the first bag of popcorn.

(if you have not noticed, this is joke, please don't yell at me)

WHAAAAAAT ? MEEEE??? PROMOTE YOU???? NOOO WAY!

/ban biran0043
[User does not exist]

/ban brian0044
[User does not exist]

/ban barin0043
[User does not exist]

oh.

yes.

I did.

Oh well.

sure. You can have popcorn. For the hotdogs you have to wait until notch makes tomatoes. Hotdoks without ketchup are disgusting.

Hey, i am in charge of drugs, alcohol and pills and i must have more supplies of all of this and there related materials and i demand more of this as i cannot use my personal supplies without withdrawal symptoms

im with you uncovery ketchup FTW

Hahaha, /ban biran0043.....I really hated that guy.

Oi_neon, welcome, and I truely think we need the all beef hotdogs. All the others taste like pig mush.....

and i want my attendent to have pig leather uniform not just plain cow leather

@Brian0043 - So pig mush is worse than cow mush? And congrats.

@Unc - Ok, I don't mind ketchup with hotdogs, but a good hotdog with mustard and onions or mustard and chili needs no ketchup. (Yes, good chili requires tomatoes anyway.)

Mustard and chili? That just dosnt sound right.

Chili on hotdogs.. that's an american thing, isn't it? I always eat my hotdogs with Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard and onions.

Needs to be Hot English Mustard at the minimum.

French mustard all the way, bro.

Yes chili on hotdogs is a american thing. But they need cheese not mustard. (starts drooling) mmmm chili cheese

I went to college in Detroit. And after many late nights at Lafayette coney island, I can assure you that mustard is eaten with chili on a hotdog.

@Sockso - I knew I liked you for a reason! :D

Chili / mustard
Chili / cheese
mustard / sauerkraut / onions
ketchup / mustard / onions
hotsauce / mustard
baked beans

Although, my favorite way to have hotdogs for a long while was without the bun, just slice it down the center and put the toppings inside it! :D

How big was the hot dog to stuff it?

wormy217 said:
How big was the hot dog to stuff it?

Not huge, but hotdogs that plump are obviously better for this. And when you split them halfway through cooking, they swell from the inside and look a lot like a bun, imo.

Hey all, you all got me so hungry for hot dogs, I made my mom go out to get some at a really good hot dog place.....It was so satisfying. Of course no hot dog is complete to me without fries and a root beer.

Beer not root beer

But I am a minor.....You aren't telling me to do something illegal, are you? : P

Page 1 of 2Next