Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Competition time :D

Hola folks!

This will be a relatively small competition, but hopefully a bit of fun!

As some of you are aware, i have begun to build a simplistic oriental style town in my Empire lots. I have a pagoda and one building which is acting as a shrine until further notice, and will be adding to it as I go along. What it REALLY needs however, is a big statue. I am completely rubbish at these, and google has turned up nothing useful that caters for the limited amount of space I have, so I figured hey, why not see if my fellow server-mates can come with something!

What I am looking for is something along the lines of a dragon coiled around a pillar, or some sort of dragon, or even a lion. They should be based on Chinese design as much as possible, and preferably built from something i can easily obtain, such as wool (because i'm cheap :D)

The area I have is 26x18, however don't worry too much about the height.

Now the fun part, the prize. Whichever one I choose will get 2500uncs, and a beacon for themselves.

The closing date for this will be 16th May 2014 at midnight GMT.

Good luck everyone!

Grrrr, it wont let me edit the thing.

Will_Larson made me remember something. If I do not pick an entry, I will give a consolation prize of 500 uncs and a diamond to the best effort. Anyone submitting a mud hut will get a spanking! :P

Submissions should be via single player maps, please post downloads here so I can take a look :)

Just remember to name it so i know who it belongs to :D

Darnit!

With your approval Khyddi I would like to add another 7500 Uncs to the winner.

You may do as you wish with your uncs, but i will only give what I have already stated :)

6 days to go!

Thanks for the update

I'm building a pretty generic guardian lion statue out of sandstone - cheap enough for you? ;P

Happy with the head (I drew it at work! The Man is paying for your statue, khyd!) but getting a body designed around it is....proving harder. Anyway.

If you don't like the material choice can you let me know? I need something with steps and slabs to get the detail I want though :D

Sandstone works, I assume there's some in the shop XD

Also, three days to go! Get those submissions in, as I wont be extending the deadline :P

Remember folks, you only have until tomorrow!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/22g1w1c78ayyzf3/New%20World.rar

theres mine.

Just over an hour to go, and I have two entries, get to it folks!

Comp's over, shame there wasn't a bit more interest though.

The winner is: sleepystrangekid!

I don't actually need the uncs,if you want,give it to the other contestant.

Chen, I would still like to see your guardian lion statue if you get the design done... I may have space for it :D