Ok guys, I enabled the nether. Here is how it works:
- You can build your own portal to get there
- Going back will always bring you to a portal near spawn
- Only Settlers and above can use nether portals
- The nether has the same protection as the normal world, so you cannot just mine anywhere. I will make the nether a public area once I can do that with a bit protected starting point.
- There is a border around the nether like the normal world but much smaller, 190 blocks to be equivalent of the normal map.
- You can find the public area equivalent in spawn and mine there if you want.
- Do NOT teleport people into the server since this might cause problems
If you experience bugs, crashes, lag or similar please tell me.