So you probably realized that things seem to have been falling apart recently. So here is a quick wrap-up of what’s been going on so you can make you own guess how it will proceed from here:
I have been extremely busy recently in business since a large project started in the company I work. the project takes place largely overseas and theoretically I should be there to join the project. I have traveled a lot in Feb/March for this project but on top of this my wife was pregnant and I had to stay home to help her with the preparations and then recently with giving birth. So good news: I am a father. Bad news: I have to be at home in the evening and afternoon to join telephone conferences with Europe, normally until 23:00… I have additional family in the house now to take care of on top of this.
On top of that, the server upgrade did not go as smoothly as I thought. While there were some kinks that are normal, and which I could figure out quite quickly, the biggest issue still ongoing is websend, a plugin that runs 90% of the custom server functions, including whitelisting, settler upgrades, etc. I updated it to the latest version but in the latest version the link from website function back to the server became extremely unstable. It works sometimes, and sometimes it does not. I wanted to contact the author through the plugin website, and my password there did not work. I tried to reset it, that did not work either. I reported the issue, let’s see what happens. So I will have to downgrade the version and undo some changes that I did to install the new version. Once that is done, I hope we can go back to normal operations.
On top of that, because of the kinks mentioned above, one lot reset cycle ignored the donator levels and reset all lots owned by donators who have been absent since 30+ days instead of 60+ days. I have to find out who was affected and restore their lots, too.
I will try to do all of that as soon as possible, but I do not know when I will have time – as you can guess….