Floored1585 has written a new minecart system from scratch for the server! Yay!
While this is still in beta, there are functions already working perfectly fine. It’s based also on colored wool, so there is no huge difference between what we already have. Also, the general functionality of the individual wool colors will not change too much, but possibly some of the details. So please wait a bit before reconstructing your minecart systems. We also won’t rewrite the documentation before we have something like a “final version”.
- Black wool: When powered, creates a minecart, picks you up and then waits for you to press a direction key on the keyboard. Will start driving in that direction
- Yellow wool: If you drive over it, it will destroy the minecart you are in and you stay where you are.
- Green wool: Stop where you are until you press a direction key on the keyboard.
- Orange wool: Slows you down while you are over it.
More stuff such as elevators etc will come, please be patient, plugin development is difficult and a lot of testing needs to be done!
What can you do?
- Test the stuff above and comment here if there is unintended behavior.
- Give floored1585 a hug.