I have finished just now the first work on achievements. What’s done?
- Basic registrations for new achievements. They have a name, a level (i.e. a quantitative measure), titles for each rank.
- Achievements are updated so far once a day. Currently it’s possible to be downgraded as well (if money in the bank is one, it can be reduced). Not sure if I want to keep it like that.
- Achievements are currently visible on the users pages.
- We have 2 so far, Money (how much is in your account) and voting (how often have you voted in your lifetime.
- Add many more achievements with fun titles
- Make nicer achievement badges (can I get some help from anyone with either graphical or CSS skills?)
Make a page that lists & explains all possible achievements(done!)
Hide zero-level achievements from the users page(done!)
- Make a reward logic for achievements where possible
- Make an overall achievement completion statistic per user
- Integrate achievements into the in-game /who command