Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

0fire0demon0's Brewery (aka Fire's Brewery)!!!! :D

So I just made a brewery, that, although does not create alcoholic beverages, produces potions instead!!!
Here's a list of Instructions/Rules to follow for Fire's Brewery:

Using the repeater system at each "potion" station, each delay setting on the repeater, or as I call it, each "notch" will designate how many potions that you want to buy (three being the max, since there are only 3 other settings besides zero). If you want three potions, you put the repeater on three "notches". After that, contact me by this forum thread or in the server and notify me that you have ordered. If however there happens to be an order already placed for that certain potion, then you will just have to come back later when the station repeater is reset. PLEASE do not mess with the repeater system if you are not placing an order. Getting back to the topic of using the potions, now. If you finish a potion by either drinking or throwing it (if it's a Splash Potion), then bring back or create another set of empty glass bottles (and if you really want to be nice, fill them with water before giving it back :D) and place back into the brewing stand. Keep in mind that I am only human and cant handle many orders at once, so I will try to get your potions back as soon as I can. If you want to become an volunteer of Fire's Brewery, post on this forum thread. There will be no pay, sadly, because I am poor, but if you have the kindness in your heart to help me donate potions as charity then by all means join! Potions are free (that may change depending on how many orders there are and how busy I am), and donations are always accepted!!!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Then post below today :D!