Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGame: MegaprojectsA Darklands Cleanup
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

A Darklands Cleanup

I was thinking that we could get together a team and salvage as much of the Darklands as we can before it resets. And we could store it up some place and when the Darklands is reset, we can make a bunch of chests near spawn for people to pick up a bunch of stuff.

That is a good idea Kingoftheschool. The cleanup has already begun. We have a team that is doing just what you said. They are storing the stuff on an elder's lot till the new darklands is made.

I have noticed that the darklands spawn has begun to become broken, I have been going into the darklands a couple times a play and grabbing items that I can use for later on, I am going for sand and diamonds the next time I spawn in. If anyone needs any items let me know ill look for them.

Sent from that apple thingy!

If you read http://uncovery.me/forums/topic/to-diamantle-dark-lands/  you would see that it has been done.  All the items are being stored on Dai's anther lot until the new dark lands starts up.  The last post there is a list of what was recovered.  I am sorry that it was done a bit early but many of the lamps were already being taken.  It was thought best to start a bit early to be able to save some of the stuff.  All of the resources recovered will be bit to making the new spawn, which anyone is welcomed to help.  I have also added to the resources but more would be welcomed.

It is advised that if you have any private builds in the current dark lands or nether that you clean them out.  Pre-1.5 should be coming out this week, maybe this Thursday.

Okay. Thanks pagreifer. I guess I didn't know because ... well I'm not an elder!