Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

A New Rule For The Future (solved)

Alright, I have already seen this on a few servers; there is a deep hole, whereas you will die if you hit the bottom. And there are hoppers on the bottom to collect the loot. And, obviously, these are hidden, or lever- activated traps. So, My question is, Uncovery, are you going to make a rule against building these traps or pitfalls? Because, if not, it seems a little unfair to people who regularly pass through lots to avoid them. Thanks for any replies.    - Akium

Rule 5 states "Do not build traps that kill or damage people crossing your lot. People should not be able to fall down and die or be unable to get out by accident."
So there is already a rule against building ANY traps on a lot. So if one is found, report the lot ID and what you're reporting via /ticket to uncovery

Ah, okay...just making sure. -still not donator+. Sadface

I will process the pending donations very soon. I am now at an airport on the way home. If you donate for X months, the X month duration will start on the day I activate it, not when you actually donated. So you do not lose anything. Sorry for the delay. You are not forgotten.

Thank You! youre the Best :D