Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeA special day
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

A special day

Im very happy to say that I have been playing Uncovery Minecraft for a year to the day. I have never switched to a different server. I was pulled in by everyones friendly, and positive attitude. Ive been treated very nicely by everyone, and just have had a great time. Ive stopped playing for awhile but keep having to come back just because you guys are all like family to me. At least minecraft familyXD. I would just like to say thanks to all of the users who have been there when im feeling down, or just in general. Thanks alot guys.

To uncovery:
You run an amazing server here. Thats one of the reasons i do not switch serevers. I love the constant upgrades and challenges you face, but you still seem to make this server perfect. I love being able to help you out on anything I can for the most part. So just great job and keep up the work! Im honored to be playing on your server.

Once again, thank you everyone. I know you guys have liked some of my builds, and trust me, more are on the way! :) this is the first server ive ever played and will always play. Its a privaledgd to have been here for a year today and to have alot of great friends on here. You guys are like my family. So once again id just like to say thanks:)

Hardcorepuding
HCP~~