Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

A Tearful Goodbye - ICJ

Hello my fellow friends, students, and partners! I am IceCreamJimmies, the crusader of Uncovery.me! I am writing this (with alot of help from Xecaria, thanks) because I have gotten bored of Uncovery. It seems my ideas are limited when it comes to Uncovery. I have found a new server and it has fixed me. All I needed was a new start on a new server to get me back in the funk of Minecraft. But experiencing the endless possibilities of the new server I'm in, with it's all vanilla play style, I can't go back to Uncovery. I have given all my stuff away to my dearest of friends who are Admin_Keylar, KZR_NVD, PioneerTomb, Xecaria, Duckyboy, PinebenJ, Tippymac, Scar, LeMegito, Kingoftheschool, and Sleepy_Owl (there my have been more but I forgot! :P)! The hardest part of leaving the server is me leaving the community! You guys were always nice, kind, and awesome people to play with! I hope me leaving doesn't effect your guy's fun in the server! I remember the first time I met Uncovery. I said to him, "Hey Uncovery, I hope you know that this server is the best server out there! You have a creative world and a survival world?! That ingenious!" And he replied, "Thanks IceCreamJimmies". That was when my adventure began... If I haven't said bye to you yet, I'm sorry. Goodbye Uncovery, goodbye friends, and goodbye Uncovery.me. :c
Everyone's good friend,
IceCreamJimmies, the crusader
(And Wilson J. Pumpkin, R.I.P.)
 MAY UNCOVERY LIVE ON! HAHAHA!

The Ban survivor leaves...

Goodbye IceCreamJimmies, And good luck out there!

Aww I'm not missed :(

Don't worry Drea, I am not missed either :(

Bye ice cream, hope someone eats you.