Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Access to Skyblock

Could someone direct me to on-site document(s) that explain how exactly one gets access to Skyblock world?

It is said, in worlds description, that access could be bought. In lot manager I see (0/1) counter of Skyblock lots, and am told there's no Skyblock lot for me.

And I can't fathom how to purchase such a lot.

Thanks in advance.

On the lot manager,skyblock tab,their a drop down menu,pick the lot you want,it cost 5k. If it says you have 1 available,then your eligible to buy one.

Thanks. The number 5000 wasn't mentioned there.

The 5000 is in server money not real money. You can get the server money by voting for the server every day and also listing items in the shop. How to vote and information on the server shop is on the website. It will not take long to earn enough to buy the lot.

In fact, I am willing to lend you the money, if you will pay me back eventually. Just mention it next time we're both on.

@VixenGold Yes, I understand it's 5000 of IGM (in-game money), not real-world one. Voting si at the moment the only way to raise IGM balance, since my farms don't produce too many resources to sell them efficiently.

@Will_Larson Thanks for the offer, I'll contact you.

Just mine a bit, kill the enderdragon, enchant some weapons and/or have the lowest price. Sell stuff noone does/not many do.