Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Rules & RegulationsAdmins Being Online
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Admins Being Online

Recently 3 issues happened at about the same time. We had a typical help vampire. Constant Sorrow's stuff was stolen and a guest found themselves stuck in a hole that was not fenced or glassed on someone else's lot. Kidcodiwise and I were the "highest" ranked players on. There were no architects, masters or elders. Unc what can we do about this issue? I understand admits cannot always be on, but we run into issues on the server when they aren't on. What can we do to avoid these problems in the future?

Us "higher" ranks do our very best to be on as much as possible, however it is impossible to monitor the server 24/7.

Your best bet if something goes wrong in-game would be to e-mail Uncovery right away, or post here right away as Unc gets e-mails from both.

If Unc would allow, I'd have no problem creating a "Contact help right now" page that had say the Masters and Elders e-mails and Skype information for example. I get everything sent to my phone, and if around I can log in and attempt to solve the problem. Just a thought.

Please see this page about that.