Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Advertisement for the server

A few of us have discussed that the server has slowed down a lot in recent years, and we'd had a brainstorm for ideas to bring in new people for the server! A video trailer for the server will be made showcasing various majestic builds around the various worlds.

We will be accepting submissions and suggestions for various screenshots of interesting things around the server

• Please fill in the form linked here to submit a location so we know where to go to film or take photos

Submission Form link: https://forms.gle/Gk9MTAWiQV65sCWE8

We will try to spread the word through various forums, mostly reddit for now unless people have other suggestions?

Please feel free to submit videos or photos to me, but make sure you put the location and lot owner so we are able to re-do the shots in case the angles or lighting is not optimal! Feel free to pipe in with additional suggestions or comments!

poke0523 has reacted to this post.
poke0523

I submitted a build. A new trailer sounds great!

I know of a place or two that should be in the video :)

Here's an imgur album with shots of the Rome build from back in the day

The CIty of Rome

riedi73 and ZedsterTheMyuu have reacted to this post.
riedi73ZedsterTheMyuu

iam not really good with taking pictures on minecraft. dont know if theres anything on my lots that u would want to take pictures of

Thought: On MCSL, we're currently voting for the server under the category of "Hunger Games Servers" even though in my time on the server I don't think I've ever seen one played, and it doesn't really characterize the community as I see it. Meanwhile, we may have enough active users to push toward the top of "Whitelist" servers, which might be more in line with the culture we seem to enjoy...

Quote from Papa_Jynx on 2020/06/02, 12:54

Thought: On MCSL, we're currently voting for the server under the category of "Hunger Games Servers" even though in my time on the server I don't think I've ever seen one played, and it doesn't really characterize the community as I see it. Meanwhile, we may have enough active users to push toward the top of "Whitelist" servers, which might be more in line with the culture we seem to enjoy...

I updated the list.

psiber, kidcodiwise and Papa_Jynx have reacted to this post.
psiberkidcodiwisePapa_Jynx