Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeAn Update
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

An Update

Hello everyone, sorry for me being hardly ever active on Uncovery, been very busy. Anyways, I decided to do something to do something on my channel, which is to delete all my videos. And sadly, all the Uncovery videos I had uploaded were deleted also. I did this for a few reasons, none of them because of any hate or anything like that, but because I wasn't really active on it. It seems a little strange why I deleted my videos, and its pretty hard to explain. I apologize for do something a little strange, and some of the videos I did have uploaded were planned to be deleted. Here are some people that I like to also give specific apologies to:

jonno - The trailer that I uploaded, it didn't really fit well with the plot, I think I could of done better making it more sense and better to explain. I apologize for what I have done, I think it was a good trailer, just didn't fit with the plot.

ginger_snaps - It was awesome of what you showed me, the view, details, etc. I apologize for deleting the video for my bad commentating on it, as I think it deserved a lot better.

epic_tacoslapp - Your house had an interesting design, which I liked very much. I apologize for getting rid of the video, I wish I would of shown more of it.

tcorbin - Your tower is one of the biggest and most creative towers I have ever seen. I wish I would of shown the tower a little bit better for people to see it better, I apologize for that deleting the video.

Uncovery - I am sorry for all the Uncovery Minecraft videos I have uploaded to help get the server more users, maybe I will do more better stuff on the server. I apologize.

This thread sounds like a goodbye thread, by the format of it. No worries, I am not quitting the server. I might restart my channel and try to do better with commentating, quality(hopefully), and better stuff too.

Again, I deeply apologize.

Hey Poke. I wasnt really on a ton this summer as planned after my personal issues happened. I plan to be more active now that things are somewhat stable around here. No appologies needed to me. I just hope we can still get together and do the filming you wanted to do.

Hope to see you on.

I am thinking of changing the the film into more of a roleplay. I think it will be more fun and have more episodes, and will probably have the same plot. If not, it will be at least a similar plot.