Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Any Opinions? ^^

Hello everyone ^^! So I know I just started, but I have a good feeling about this server, I have a feeling I will be here for a while :) Anyways, what I wanted to ask is if anyone had an opinion to help me figure out what to build. I'm a big builder and I'm ready to take on a project. It will take a while but like I said I will probably be here for a while! :D So my ideas for my house was a medieval castle with a dragon guardian or more of a modern mansion with a dog guardian :3 By guardian I mean like a animal guarding my house, the dragon would be wrapped around the castle and a giant dog blocking the entrance. Just for fun ^^ I'm torn between both ideas so if anyone has an opinion, speak up!!! :)

[  ] Medieval Castle (Dragon)

[  ] Modern Mansion (Giant Dog)

:P Lol

Castle and a dragon would be awesome :D

You should build a spaceship that has a copper golem riding above it like it is surfing. make sure it has a pet pig with a leash. then under the spaceship, create a reenactment of the battle of Gettysburg. :D

i vote for the mansion

Lol :D Hiosa that's more of a sculpture, not a house -w- That's a little overboard XD The spaceship could be easy, but I don't think I could do the battle of Gettysburg :D Maybe on creative ^^ That's just really detailed. >3<

I don't even see how there's a debate here.  What's cooler?  Mason or a  Castle?  What's cooler?  A dragon or dog?   Sounds like a cool building!

I was asking what I should build because I was torn, I can't decide if I should build a more modern looking mansion, or a medieval castle. I'm just trying to see what you guys would want to see more.

Its a challenging decision! I however lean a little more towards the mansion.

Castle and dragon!  :-D

Poll results so far:

[2] Mansion and Dog

[1] Castle and Dragon

CASTLE!

CASTLE AND DRAGON! :)

You could do a modern house with a dragon guardian that'd be pretty cool.

Looks like we are doing castle! Unless there's any last minute votes? :)