Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Rules & RegulationsApology
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Apology

I have recently committed a bannable offense, yet unknowingly, but I still feel that I should apologize to the players for my lack of obedience. Here is the situation:

I had asked a question that apparently is on the Settler test. However, I did not know it was on the test for I had not taken it yet. I was going to, but then, as it has been doing periodically, my Google Chrome crashed, hindering me from the knowledge of this question. I did know, however, that I needed to be at the plot I wished to own BEFORE the time in which I would take this test. Therefore, when Google Chrome crashed, I thought I'd take this opportunity to begin finding my future plot. This being said, before I could do the research, with Google Chrome's crash, I not only wasn't aware of the question, but I also was genuinely asking for help since no other source of information was available to me at the given time. So I asked how do I know what plot I am in? I was then informed of my unethical deed, and was informed of my inevitable banning. I, un-wanting to cause chaos, said that I'd leave at once. Now, my internet browser is up and running, and I do acknowledge that I have done something wrong, and will not deny it.

I ask that, even that I know it is slim that my request will be fulfilled, to please consider giving me a second chance due to the situation at hand.

However, My main reason for making this post is to give my utmost apologies to the members of this server in which I have wronged. My impatience led to my disobedience, which ultimately has led me to ban-hood.

So again I ask for one more shot at this server, and I am willing to go to great lengths to prove my dedication. Yet, I've broken the Uncovery Law, and even though I was unaware, I do deserve being banned, if that is what you choose to do. After all, if a blind man steals a mans wallet, his unawareness does not make him innocent.

Thank you for your time, consideration and Justice

~EpicBeasto111

Whoa... calm down my friend. No one is going to ban you for asking a question like that. It is frowned upon to do so, yes, but it was a simple mistake. No need to try to rationalize it. It happens. Just be careful in the future please.