Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Arrrr, Ye Land Lubbers.

This is Captain SteelShanks,

Looking to recruit a few pirates who are interested in some decent action,
We fight for loot, money and riches.

Simple as that.

We harbor in the southwestern area of the Uncovery Kingdom World, in the city we call Crescent Moon Cache.

Can I promise you gold, riches? Perhaps, it's your decision. Follow us to a brighter future.

Now to business, to join; You must Private Message either me, or KennyKenz366 ( my First Mate and Captain of the Revenge. )

And read the Pirate Codex, at which I will provide you.

To start off your time in the Crescent Moon, you will be provided a home, some company, and food to last you.

Raise the flag, my brethren! May fortune bless you.

Signed, Captain Steelshanks.

Current Ranks of the Pirates..

Pirate Lord [ Me ]

Pirate Nobles [ SeanB6243, KennyKenz366, and Adonia. ]

Quartermasters [ Arielia, Tigerzoune and Poke ]

Honorarys [ kddk, and.. kddk. -_- Along with chrispypancake ]

Sailor [ Aulu, Alawna and Vegasera. ]

Adding onto my other post;

Once you've join the Crescent Moon Pirates, you should, not limited to. Get a vanity with a pirate name you have for yourself, something cool and cryptic like mine for instance. This helps me and others around you distinguish you as a pirate.

You guys should include some tag in your vanity title like [P] or such so others can recognize you as a group

Understandable, I'll send them the message.

Pirates that are currently in, or soon to be added to our guild of friends.

You are to change your vanity title to &4P So we, and the others that are not sanctioned under the Flag may recognize us.

I felt I needed to clear this up;

We hold no malice towards anyone in particular on this server, that is not polite, and unbusinessmenlike.

Also to clear up, were not like factions. Were different in the way that were a family of brothers and sisters. Simple enough.

For the Flag!

Our band of pirates is more of a group of people sharing common goals and their own ideals and methods of achieving them than anything else we could be described as. We just build piratey things. :3

Or, lay around and drink all day.

so.. are we like, the first guild on the server or what? .-.

rather the only. not the first. We had groups like that before... long time ago.

With the paid respect, were they good?

maybe last bump,

For The Flag!