Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Baby Zombie Chicken Jockey Spotted

It was found by miner22122 today. He asked me to tp to him and witness it. He has problems with screen shots so I took them for him to post and give him credit. The pictures are not the best but it is in a 2 x 2 pit. I forget how to do the screen shots so give me a bit to figure out what I am doing.

Your able to edit your posts btw.

Awesome! What was it Unc said about the first sighting of one? All I remember is high reward :D

[sunglass emoji]

Must have chat from Uncovery to show that it is from the server.
I believe that Unc said a diamond block for the first screen shot. Miner22122 found the first one and named him Lil Jimmy.

I had one show up in my Aether spawner yesterday. I killed it before i realized what it was. I was trying to figure out how a chicken got in there, killed the chicken and then realized the baby in there had been riding it.

Dang it

Are we on 1.7.4 now? :-/

I think still 1.7.2 but Miner and me did see the chicken jockey. If you look at the first picture there is chat from the server going on at the time of the picture. Was a big surprise to me for I thought they would be out in 1.7.4. Also from the picture you can see when it was taken so this is not a April Fool's joke. It happened the day after.