Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeBack from a break
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Back from a break

Hello all. I am back. A lot happened on why I have been off for several months. My brother, age 37, died in July of a massive heart attack. He was the one that got me into gaming on the computer and it has been hard to get back into it after he died. His birthday is Christmas day so this is going to be a hard Christmas. I am going to build a beautiful water fountion in my Christmas town for him.

Also due to being pregnant my fingers swelled up a lot and hurt. That made being on the computer hard. Moving the mouse hurt so I have spending my down time watching cooking shows and Star Trek on the computer.

I gave birth on November 3. I have a new beautiful baby girl. 2 weeks early weighing 8 pounds 2 ounces. She was breached so there was an emergency c-section. Her name is Deanna Maria Perez. Deanna after Deanna Troi from Star Trek The Next Generation. There might be times that I get off minecraft fast but when baby needs me she comes first.

My ex-husband's father took me to court, again. This time due to my mom moving to a different town he thought that she died and left me money. So he took me to court trying to get the money from me that he thought I had but I do not. All because my mom moved and gave me her van so I would would have something better and bigger drive when baby was born.

It has been so long sense I have been on that I know I forgot a lot of the commands so please bare with me as I get back into the swing of things. I also missed some updates so I am a bit behind on stuff.

I hope that every one had a great Halloween and Thanksgiving. Grats on all the promotions and all the winners of any contest I missed. Welcome to all that have joined that I missed.

I will try to include a picture of Deanna and me. Please have patience for I forgot how to post pictures and relearning how.

Deanna and me

welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your trials and tribulations, but I hope you're the better for having endured them. Best of health to mom and baby; hope to see you around Uncovery!!

Welcome back mommy vixen :D

Glad to see you back. Although I may have not met you , I am sure that the community will welcome you back as they welcomed me :) Dont worry about being behind on the updates , we will teach you all you need to know , and will help you with commands all we can ( don't worry , most of us dont understand the commands ourselves xD ). As I said , wb , and enjoy your bundle of joy.

-miner22122

PS: I am deeply sorry to hear about your brother , I am certain he was a good man. Remember , all the trials we go through on this earth , will pay off after a while.

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. We, as a community, will always be here for you if you need us =) And I must congratulate you on your beautiful baby girl! She shall grow up with an awesome mother! I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you ingame =)

Congrats on the baby! and before you say anything, the server is still on 1.6.4

Welcome back Vix! Good to hear from you again and I wish you all the best in this trying time.

Vix is back! Welcome to the new little Vix as well!

Glad to see you back, and sorry for all the troubles you have had. Good to see you smiling though.