Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

ban appel (idk if this should be here but i see banned)

XxNinja_ShadowxX on 14/05/2015 or(more commonly know by Americans 05/14/2015) was caught griefing certain areas of my lot and also taking items that are expensive sadly i cant show you the screen shots since i cant get them. he refuses to admit it even though only he could do it since he is the only one who had access to my plot who hadn't given up (dannystew02 had given up). He also mysteriously starts to flash the items in my face So I don't know what should happen but i at least want my items back a list is as followed
seven diamonds
wither skull
2 anvils
sveral emeralds
and about 25 decent standing enchanting books

sorry it took me a day to reply i got realy busy anyway

i got what i mean messed up cause of prvious servers i mean grief report is what i mean

I checked the logfiles for lot emp_t21 and there were no such edits on the lot. Please specify the location with coordinates and the blocks that are missing so that I can trace that issue.

Please note that false accusations will get you banned. Immediatetely. So you better follow up either with traceable results (we have a logfile of every single block changed) or an apology for the accusations. It's your choice.

Also, which ban are you trying to appeal?

1st of all would u be able to know if i had fixed it second of all cords are (x597,23-26,439) for anvil removal.
also i belive it was ninja but i doubt it was anyone else

According to my logifles, he removed Anvils but replaced all of them. However, alsos, according to my logfiles, you removed massive amounts of redsonte, pistons, repeaters etc from his lot.

I strongly recommend to withdraw this greif accusations, since just by the block count, you did MUCH more damage to his lot than him. Again, the action is on you. Do you insist on a ban or not?

Also, I still do not know what ban you are appealing against?

1st of all it was my redstone i just took it back idk rly thats a view thing but also someone removed redstone at my previous project idk if it was linked to the anvils but i guess grief

You titled this post a "ban appel". I assume you mean "Ban appeal". Which ban are you appealing against?

previous*

Zelgamo, I have counseled you on this. You need to let it drop and move on.

just forget it uncovery im fin lock or close this please