Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Access, User Rights etcBAnned
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

BAnned

I was banned for killing animals and i checked the rules and it does not say anywhere that you may not do that so i believe that i should be able to join the server once again thank you.
-Puertoricorules

UNCOOVVERRYYYYY! Please tell this man where people who disobey rules belong?

Where does it says i cant kill mobs?!?!?!?!

Killing animals on player's lots that are clearly in cages/farms is considered griefing. Which you sir did a lot of. You will not be allowed back on this server.

Proof:

ANIMAL KILLER

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzBWAmlGvs_HakZmZ2s3bDZUSGM/edit

Edit: Also when i confronted you, you lied about it saying all you've killed are some cows in the wild. So you clearly knew what you did was wrong or else you wouldn't have lied right to me.

Building Guideline #3: Do not touch lots where you don't have permission.

again where does it says that killing animals in lots is grieffing and the pictures you sent are not of me
and i was also about to admit it and give everybody horses and cows back

You're banned for griefing animals. We're done here. End of discussion.

WELL THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURVIVAL SERVER SO IF I KILL SOMEONE OR HURT SOMETHIN SHOULD BE OKAY BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENDS IN SURVIVAL YOU TRY TO SURVIVE.

Puerto , we have information saying you killed animals on another person's lot , which were already in Pens/cages. In previous posts , it states that killing animals in cages/pens is a frm of greifing.

Uncovery does not tolerate greifing , so you were banned. I suggest you find another server to play on.

-Good luck to you
-miner

The definition of griefing is as follows:
"A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game, using aspects of the game in unintended ways" - Wikipedia

If you are killing animals on another persons lot, you are deliberately irriatating that individual. Just as the definition of griefing says. This is a server in which griefing is banable. You griefed according to the definition. Therefore you were banned. End of story.

THANKS FOR THE LUCK MINER. I WAS KILLING ANIMALS because i thought that is what you do to survive and to make your opponent weeker. I BELIEVe THAT I SHOUlD GET AT LEAST A CHANCE TO MAKE IT UP TO THE PEOPLE I "HARRASED"M AND LEAVE FOR GOOD

-PUERTORICORULES

I should also have you know that Villagers do not drop any loot when being killed. Therefore the killings that occurred were deliberately for griefing purposes. As you stated, "to make your opponent weeker." This is a friendly server, not a "lets make others weaker" server.

I am sure you will find a server that is meant for you, sadly, this is not the one. I wish you the best in your server searching.

Interesting... " make your opponent weaker. The only time people are opponents and try to kill one another are 1. Dark Lands on pvp Friday. 2. Hunger games. Killing ones animals on lots in other areas does not make ones opponents weaker. The survival on the Empire lots are for those that want the challenge of gathering their building material. We as a people here work together and do not set out to make the other player weaker. We are not opponets but work together to make Uncovery a nicer area and to learn from each other on making better builds.

It looks like you need to find a full pvp server and not a mix one like this one. Next time you go to a server please read all the rules before joining to make sure that that server is the one you are looking to play on.

This server is more like a huge family and not one where everyone is looking out only for their shelves. We help one another build, gather, and solve building problems/

I'm glad animal griefers now get punished. :D

OP, it looks like either you don't use your common sense or yours is very different than ours. So this server is not for you. Stop wasting your time and our time and good luck finding your next server.

Ban is justified since you lied. If you would have admitted to it and offered reimbursement, nobody would have banned you. You lied, which is in the rules.

And now there is a explicit rules about killing animals too, by the way.