Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Brain storming, Donations, and People Welcomed for DL Parks

If you have a park in the Darklands that you would like to see built, please post here. Within reason. No solid gold and diamond parks. :) We have a normal park, pool, campground, jungle, Halloween, and ice bumper boat park so far.

Donations are very much welcomed for the Darkland parks. Wool of any color is in short supply. Getting low on Glowstones and sea lamps. Leaf blocks and flowers are low. We have tons of dirt, cobblestone, and sand. I do have a flock of sheep that I am taking to each park to help with the wool but they are a bit slow in producing sometimes.

Any and all are welcomed to work on the parks. Group builds are a lot of fun. Or if you just want to help dig the area out. Anything that you dig up is yours. Also if you help then you can have tons of extra cobblestone.

If you have yet to see the parks, please come and see what has been done so far. There is the campground, pool, normal park, and the guardian farm on the rail line Guardian Monument. The jungle, Halloween, and ice bumper boat parks are on the jungle rail line. Come check out and enjoy them.

Last of all. A HUGE HUG to all that have worked on or donated for the parks so far. I have never thought that this would get as huge as it has so far. Still more parks to be built.

How about a Troy themed park? we could put a Trojan Horse in it!

That sounds good. Working on a jungle tree house one with a roller coaster right now. Been off for a bit due to having a lot on my plate in RL. RL has been keeping me real busy lately. Should be back on soon. Then I will work on finishing on digging out the current area that I am working on.

if you need me to do anything while you're tied up which I completely understand btw. just let me know. I've not got much to do atm haha.
Can't wait to Build with you again!