Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Building Contest!

Nashuer and I would like to host a Building Competition with Prizes and bragging rights!

There will be a theme in which everyone would get a vote in!

This will take place in the FlatLands- so do not fret over Materials.

You will be given a week to complete your build. Then the Results will be posted The following day By a Judge!

I would like to see how many of you want to participate in this event! please comment below!

Here is a List of Prizes, Themes to vote on and Rules/deadline

PRIZES:

First place - Beacon,and 1k Uncs
Second Place - 32 Diamond,And 500 Uncs

Third Place- Eff IV Book, And 250 Uncs

THEMES:
*Medieval

*Modern Cityscape

*Fantasy/Sifi

RULES:
1- No outside help. You must do this on your own. How ever you may ask for someone's Opinion.

2- No pre-made schematics. Use your beautiful minds and be creative! We discourage you from using a built you've already made publicly. If it has already seen it may ruin the presentation/wow factor.

3- Be serious! Troll Entries will be disqualified.

4- Last but not least! HAVE FUN!

We are looking for 2-3 more Judges to complete the Panel, if you would like to be a judge please Shoot me some mail and let me know!

What you will be judged on:

1- Architecture
2- Interior Design
3- Creativity
4- General Uniqueness

NOTE: Prizes will be given in the real world so they are yours to keep!!
In addition to the First place Prizes the winner will receive a Ceremonial Decked out Diamond Pickaxe With a special name!

Happy Building!
Hadskills & Nashuer

This is just to clarify had and I are the only two judges of the building competition as of right now we need 2-3 more volunteers if you volunteer you will need Skype so we can discuss the builds

I'd love to join! When is it hosted, and where in the flatlands are we building (do we need a lot?).

The South East corner, Uncovery Mentioned it was originally for these things. so no you do not need your own lot. Space to build will be provided.
Once We figure out how many members would like to join I will set up a Build Start and End Week. Im hoping to start this Right after the Pig Hunt on March 6th!

Another Clarification... Rewards will be given in the Real World MINECRAFT EDITION.. meaning Empire/Kingdom/Aether/Nether worlds, So you may keep them.

I'll be a judge! GRANT ME POWER OR FACE ME IN BATTLE!

GRANTED! you are the 4th Judge Among the Panel! Welcome You have 1/5th the POWAHH you wanted LOL!

I would love to participate in the competition.

@Penguinofpurple - you had recently asked me what the lot sizes would be. as there are only 4 of us competing atm the lots are a good size at 123x123 the height limit is 80. I have set out a grid to mark the lots. Hope this helps you prepare!

Skills

Sheesh - that's a lot! Cheers for the heads up, lass.

Building Contest is set to start on Friday March 10th and go until march 17th! Good luck to all! have fun.. please remember to use one of the 3 themes :D

Is it still too late to join? I understand if it's past the cutoff date or there's no more space.

you know what i will gladly give up my space for you :D or we can double up on my space if you would like to share with me

The contest has been extended until Wednesday! Good luck everyone and have fun!

Hey guys just letting everybody know judging begins tonight at 6 p.m. eastern time