Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Butifuldzastr :D

Hey Guys. :)

So I'm a little new to this server been here a couple weeks, but I can tell I want to stick around for a long time. :) So i figured I'd formally introduce myself, and hope to make more friends here.

My name is Briana. I'm 25. I'm female. I live in NYC, Miami, and Orlando. I'm a makeup artist/hair stylist. I work for magazines and agencies. This is why I live in multiple places.. when the fashion season is high I go where it goes. This is why I'm always online I have a wacky work schedule. I do website coding and updating for mexican politicians as a side job. I love video games. I also love to sing and dance. :D My favorite colors are red purple and teal. I love japanese and mexican food. I hate the cold (nyc and i have a love hate relationship bc of this.) I hate drama.. I like to be friends with everyone. Uhmm.. what else what else.. idk!

So yeah that's me. :) Lets be friends!

If you want to see my work: http://www.brianadanielle.com

Add me on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/thebrianadanielle

Hi Dzastr, name's Scar :) Glad to see you around a bit more now; say hi if you're ever in my neighborhood in the kingdom or empire!!

Hi!

Welcome!

Also, not to alarm you but I believe two masked individuals were seen leaving your empire home late last night. You may want to check those iron doors are secure....I mean whatever kind of doors you may or may not have xD

Hey Bri! :D

lol skillet haha. :P Hi Taylor! lol Hi drea! :D

Howdy butiful! I'm Tymann, and I like bacon.

The Names Aaron, I like Tea with the side order of crumpets:3

Ok. Colour me impressed.Looked through your website and wow. Nice, nice job.
Don't take offense to this, but you're not the first person that comes to mind when I think about who Minecraft appeals to. Glad you like Minecraft and I'm glad you found this server.

This is one of the reasons I like this server so much because we have a wide range of people from 10 year olds to famous fashion people :D

Haha aww thanks xec :) yeah i looove video games lol. :P i think its the creative aspect of minecraft that appeals to me, the social is a huge plus too.

Aaron.. I love crumpets!! lol

and hi Ty.. lol i hate bacon.. lol

Howwwwdy

Hey Scar, will do! Hey Kiveli :D

Kieveli! Only Tymanns and Gerbils can say "Howdy"!

Hi! Im Knarz, and I may or may not eat your children and anything that you love! :D