Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

cafe/restaurant/inn

hey uncovery can i make a cafe a restrunt or an inn at spawn

just as a structure or actually sell something?

both me and pluto made an underwater cafe selling food

Uncovery, I am sorry if i seem like I am badgering, but this would be really cool. I feel like if these two make a "cafe" it would possibly make an area people could hang or something of the sort. I don't fully know but it seems cool.

i think its a good idea. The issue with this is the following:

I cannot control what is sold in the shops and I do not want to start checking this. Currently its more important that people do not reserve more than one shop since we have limited shops only. If someone creates a cafe, there would be no other place for them to sell other stuff.

Also, I do not want to give a monopoly to individual people regarding a shop where they can sell stuff.

The only thing I could think about is a set of shops that is only usable by VIPs, architects etc, in a special building. requires programming though.

I just revamped the whole shops system and programmed quite a piece for that. I do not want to immediately work on it again. We have to see how well this works first.

I will keep this idea in mind and see if I can come up with a good idea how to do it. As I said, I liked it, but I do not see an easy way to do it that does not require a lot of work from my side and/or create a big injustice on the other.

Suggestion: Let Uncovery be the actual seller, so that the builders don't get super rich and have the others remain 'poor' :)

Here is a possiblity. A building at spawn with an Open Doors. Seats and Tables. A counter that you need to open an iron door to get in. An Set of dispencers on the Counter where items are free. And a rule is when you use items you try and offer something for the chest or later offer an item. e.g. today sockso got some bread and shared it at the cafe due to osf leaving him/her with a chest of bread in the divorce. Hiosa got some of that bread. Later he donated to the cafe which is free items managed by the community A entire chest of cake for such good service. Something like that which sounds entirely ***.

dud you have to let go of the happy pills.

The hospital will be working sooner or later again and will take care of that.
Maybe I can make the shop plugin author enable restrictions of stuff to be sold in a shop and then we can run something like a cafe. right now its impossible.

uncovery said:
dude you have to let go of the happy pills.

Wierd, i actually am on happy pills. Okay back to alcohol.