Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Cannot get into server even though I remade my Uncovery Account...

So, I changed my username in Mojang for Minecraft, and remade my uncovery account, but I still cannot get into the server, and it still Identifies me as my old username. Please help!

Whats your old name?

LittleRedWolfGal

Hm.. Carp..

Log into your old account. You need to stay as that username until uncovery fixes the whole name ID thing

hope u get on soon, pirate-buddy

@AKmeximo I replied to your email, can you please reply too? Otherwise I think the issue is fixed.

@Party: First of all, what error do you get when you try to login to the game? It takes some time untl the username change at mojang becomes active, so please be patient. If you cannot logon to the game, it's to 99% Mojang fault. Patience is the only thing there.

Do not remake your uncovery account. Use the old one. Once you successfully logged into the game server, the website changes your username automatically.

It seems I have to write an instruction manual about the username change....

Uncovery, you might have to.

It's been 2 weeks since I changed my name to VectorGrand, nothing has changed on the website. Although I see my money reacts the same to the money I have as VG.

It just tells me "failed to verify username".

The "Filed to verify username" means that Mojang did not find your username. Can you login on other servers?

AKMEximo, your stuff should be fixed now, please check.

Thank you sir, I appreciate it.

uh, ask me if you need a lab rat for anything on the server I guess.