Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Changing worlds(plots) whatever...

I didn't really know where to put this question. So here it is. Just wondering how to get a new plot in the non-creative world. I'm in the flatlands, but want to switch over. If you can help thanks!

~Blue

Submit a ticket in-game... start the process by typing /ticket.  Be sure to include your current plot number!

Once you pick a lot, it cannot be changed.

Unable to edit my first post.

From the FAQ:

"I got bored with my protected lot and would like to restart from scratch, can you reset my lot? Or can I switch from Empire to Flatlands?

No I won’t. If I start doing this, I will have people migrating from one lot to the other and I have all the work. You select a lot, you keep it. I allow people to switch from Flatlands to Empire as an exception, but only in one way – once. I cannot keep track of people switching forward and backward. Every switch is work for me, and I have better things to do than to deal with your indecisiveness."

You'll most likely have to wait until after the 2nd to switch, Uncovery is out of town.

On the FAQ:

"I allow people to switch from Flatlands to Empire as an exception, but only in one way – once."

So submit a ticket and Unc should take care of it once he's back from vacation. Unless he's not doing this anymore and then he'll tell you. Either way, submit a ticket!

This is still allowed, no need for confusion. :). And yes, unc will be gone for a bit, so it will have to wait until he returns...

There are a couple other ways to play as well.  The darklands can be used as a non-creative way to play, but it's tricky without being able to use torches.  You can also save up and buy a plot in the skyblock area to play there.  Kingdom lots are also non-creative, and there's lots of current projects going on that you can offer to help with.  Whether or not they'll trust you enough to help is another question ;).  The nether is always a difficult challenge, but darklands can give you resources to get gear to help you there.