Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Christmas Contest (Help Pwease!)

Page 1 of 2Next

Ok, in my entry there is a tree. There will be ornaments. On each ornament, I want a uncoverian's name and what they want for Christmas. If I could get archs/masters/elders/uncovery, that would be awesome! And sorry if this kinda resembles a little of what oALB did for the 2 year anniversary, but still, I think it would be cool. So just reply with what you want for Christmas, if anything! :D

In MC or IRL?

I want a laz0r(with a zero) shark

I want 2 more laz0rs with my sharks!

I really like this idea tymann;)

I want a pet pterodactyl :)

xD All very good, I'l be sure to put all these ideas up! :D

BTW Xec, it's either

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

Plasma Cutter.

kddk's head. =)

All of Daiyamondo's family.

A big box full of happy thoughts.  Like puppy kisses, Candy canes, the happy laughter of children when they open their Christmas gifts, the way it looks out side on a fresh morning snow.

Very good :) Thank you guys so much for replying, and if anyone else wants to continue replying, I will gladly add on to the tree.

skilletfk  You'll shoot your eye out.

I want a laz0r shooting 10 feet tall cay army! Which I will use to SLA...give out presents! YES! :D

muahahahahahaha *Insert more evil laugh here*

Unc bobble head!

Love skillet's reply!

I want a case of 2009 Chateaux du Pin.  It's very reasonably priced standard daily drinking Bordeaux.  It really opens up and mellows out after a day or two.  If you see my wife, let her know.  I think my hints are going unnoticed.  :-)

Sockso, if we meet for a hot beverage I'll drop some larger hints :)

Page 1 of 2Next