Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

chriswayman being annoying

chriswayman was being a jerk today i used /ignore on him but it dosnt block it when he use's /me so i couldn't really ignore him i cant get a screenshot of the assault but he was saying things like /me punches slash in the face for logging in and /me punches kidcodiwise for being a donator and i just thought this was really annoying can some please do something about this thank you

I remported that as a bug for the respective plugin.

Also: Did you ask him to stop it? When did that happen? Which timezone?

i asked him to stop as did 2 other people but he didnt and it happened about 11:00PM pacific time

Ok im kinda getting annoyed at people saying stuff like this. I was using the /me tool along with like 5 other people for about 1 minute exactly, playing around. slash never said anything. he called me a jerk after we were done, but nothing else. i like how people like daiyamondo can use the /me command for an hour straight and never get tiring to these people, where as i used a total of a minute. Im trying so hard to be a good user on Uncovery. I love this server, and im just days away from Citizenship.

Ok you guys, this is getting annoying.

• First of all, slash, f someone does something that you do not like, do not copy the behavior.
  • Second of all Chris, what you say is NOT true. Here is the log for reference:

2012-07-30 13:51:58 [INFO] [G] ChrisWayman (empire): tonks you gotta learn right off
2012-07-30 13:52:08 [INFO] [G] ChrisWayman (empire): half the crap i say is complete joking
2012-07-30 14:17:14 [INFO] [G] kidcodiwise++ (empire): yHe doom!
2012-07-30 14:17:37 [INFO] [CommandLogger] ChrisWayman /me slaps kid for never learning to type properly
2012-07-30 14:19:58 [INFO] [CommandLogger] ChrisWayman /me smacks yor for being green
2012-07-30 14:21:50 [INFO] [CommandLogger] ChrisWayman /me punches jaz too out of impatience
2012-07-30 14:22:09 [INFO] [CommandLogger] ChrisWayman /me punches slash for joining
2012-07-30 14:26:36 [INFO] [CommandLogger] ChrisWayman /me punches tonks for being a grownup
2012-07-30 14:26:45 [INFO] [G] Tonks1933 (empire): dick
2012-07-30 14:26:52 [INFO] [G] ChrisWayman (empire): again tonks
2012-07-30 14:27:05 [INFO] [G] ChrisWayman (empire): you have to learn that im a complete tard, and dont mean anythin
2012-07-30 14:27:44 [INFO] [CommandLogger] ChrisWayman /me punches kodi for being a donator

You did this for more than your described 1 minute. On top of it you continued when someone complained and on top of that told them to get used to it.

Chris, if you have to tell people that what you do will annoy them because you are a tard or however you call yourself, it is not up to them to get used to it but rather to stop it. So the - Karma that you have is absolutely justified. However far you are from citizenship does not mean ANYTHING. I banned people that were here MUCH longer than you. Either you start behaving in a way that does not need you to warn people or excuse yourself, or you are out of here. Last warning. The fact that someone made me make a log report and was right with his accusations is normally a ban. So take that as a message. The last one.