Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Clans & Guilds Rules [ Suggestions.. ]

Hello, Uncovery Server.
This forum post that I'm throwing out there is strictly suggestions, you may use these suggestions for your ' Clan or Guild ' As leading the " Pirate Guild " I've noticed some little conflicts, I believe the following suggestions will put a stop to that, if not end it.

Now, to the rules of engagement.

A Friendly Duel, or a market competition, it all depends on what your guild is about.
Weather your merchants, knights, steampunk marauders, sci-fi soldiers, pirates. Heck I've seen weirder things..

To actual rules,
1, First of all, have fun; Please don't ruin that fun for others.
2, Know who your dealing with, don't start fights.
3, Don't bicker or have extremely malice toward people.
4, Make sure its PG, we don't need anything .. " Wrong " to happen.

Making your guild;
It is preferred you have a good standing with the community, and good footing in the uncovery worlds, weather your flat lander or an empire builder. Have a good reputation, and make sure to have good friends too.

Your Guild Home,
---------------------

Make it magnificent! It's your guilds home, make it the best cause your brothers and sisters will drink and have fun there.

Ranks and Leadership,
---------------------
We shouldn't need ranks, but should you make sure you have a powerful voice. Because no one is gonna step into that matter and if they do it will not be pretty.

Ranks lead to general corruption, lets not have that happen. Be Organized.

Originality
----------------------
Have some imagination, get an original name for your guild.

Now with these simple tips, you should be able to start a successful guild!

Signed, AKmeximoTX ' Pirate Lord SteelShanks '

One last thing, when you make your guild you should make your Vanity Title to your Guild name,

Like mine ingame for instance, it's a Red P, then my name.

So.. what does the community think?