Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Cobble Stone Castle

I have this design i drew while back for another server but then i got banned for no reason so i thought i would bring it here. I know your all thinking > How much cobble you gonna need > you insane > dumbass.

But before you all say that hear me out. It will be a castle with shops inside a wall 10 blocks high. It will have a public mine and Public farm etc.

I thought i would just thought i would ask if its ok. but i dont think it would be as it will need about 1 lot flat. (i dont mind using my lot as i haven't used it because i was waiting for the new lots to be opened)

If you think its a good idea say yes if no say no. Simple.

Yes Marks:

No Marks:

Please vote OR DIE!!!! AT MY RAGE!!! jking haha but srlys think hard before voting!

If you apply for your own lot, you may choose what to do with it as you please. I'm a little confused why we are voting on this. o.o And I don't know what makes this castle insane, for I didn't see any designs. I'd like to see what you have in mind though.

Since you want to do it public you can build it in the public area anyhow?

yes but just thought i would see like a new city altogether with a different warp. Idk just a suggestion dont citersize <

If you want to make public mining and farming, you have to either open the lot to everyone or make it in the public area (which comes down the to the same). Whatever portal or warp you put there will be a question after you are clear about the access rights.

ya i know when and if i finish it wondering if u could add it :P

I can copy-paste almost anything into the public area from your lot

:O just hmmmmmm ALOT!!!!!! of cobble needed for it :P wanna help :D

2 pails + 1 lava + 1 water = infinite cobble. 1 Tree = infinite wood. wood + cobble = stone tools. The rest is just a question of time invested.