Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

codemonkey420 griefing in darklands

codemonkey420 was griefing redstone torch's in the darklands today at about 6PM pacific time i wasn't able to get a screenshot but i was following him in dark lands and he went into the public mine he started taking redstone torchs down there and when i told him to stop griefing he said no sorry about not being able to get a screenshot kidcodiwise was one too he may be able to describe it better then me

Can you use more punctuation? Its really hard to read that.

sorry teenager not used to that

ok here is the version with punctuation

codemonkey420 was griefing redstone torch’s in the Darklands today at about 6PM pacific time. I wasn’t able to get a screenshot but I was following him in Darklands and he went into the public mine, he started taking redstone torchs down there. I told him to stop griefing and he said no. Sorry about not being able to get a screenshot, kidcodiwise was one too he may be able to describe it better then me.

Yeah slash and i told him numerous times to stop and he didn't until i PMed him asking "Do you want to get banned?". This may be what he was saying "no" to in the chat, but he was still griefing none the less. I know it's a flimsy case without much proof, but this was what i know. So if there isn't enough grounds for a ban, this post can just be used as a warning.

Thank you for your time.

if you need to get a screenshot just hit F2, for future reference.

i know i forgot about it at the time