Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Community Events

I think that we should start creating new events to increase community interaction and add a bit of fun.
These events could be from Spleef Tournaments and Hunger Games to Quick Build competitions with a small reward.
Please give feedback on the idea, as I think it could be interesting.

I think it would be great. We also could do some fast-build contest. We give everyone a creative lot for let's say 2 hours and they have to do a build by a topic only announced at the start of the contest. We can do a timelapse and all.

Biggest issue with this is we need something like a game master for each game. I do not really have the time for that, but I will support whomever wants to do that.

I would quite happily do that if you cant. We should create a list of game masters and do a rotation

Thats great. You can give me any text etc per email and I can post it on the blog for a bigger announcement.

Ok then. I Think that we will need to think up a few things and post the different types of tournaments on the website. I will also ask a couple other people if they can assist with the running of the games.

I'd also be willing to help with this as envisioned by Deltascout, time permitting of course. :)

Ok I will create a trello card for this so we can do it more organized than here

Also, maybe a few at different points every day, since not everyone is on at once. Or just one a day, and at different times everyday.