Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Confession

Hi guys Oi_NE0N here.

I have a confession to make, i am really micko888 this is my other account.

Im just srry for what ive done: Lied and sad some very bad stuff, ive found a new server and ive donated for VIP :D but i would like to offically say sorry to everyone and tell them that i wish you all the best in your lives. Im srry for saying i was gonna sue you Hoisa (?) but i just wanted to say goodbye

Bye Bye from micko888 and my other account Oi_NE0N

Have a great time without me im sorry for lieing to you all and i hope that this server can become a great server.

Bye!

PS. i don't mind if you ban this account :(

Can we see that lock now

Yea I wanna see the lock too, oh and unc, is he getting banned? My website is hungry for another user. He does follow Multi-Account Rule. Anyways thanks for the free money!

Hiosa, Should we file a countersuit a
gainst him?

I think this is relevent in this case.

Oh OSF, where do you find these videos? That vid is definitively going on the site.

link?

Yeah, this is a ban on that account, too. Interestingly he registered a lot here, and then complained that it was too far away (he registered A30). To get a new lot, he waited for 2 months to have it expired and then came back to register a new one.

Then however, he could not login to minecraft anymore. Not this server, to minecraft in general. He also claimed that he could not contact Mojang to fix that. His password would not work, he would not be able to reset it etc.

Which sounded to me like someone had a stolen/hacked account and was not able to fix it for that reason. Anyhow, good he is not back. We had enough of this story.

https://sites.google.com/site/dumbassesofuncoveryminecraft/teh-lolz

I laughed out loud for a good 2 minutes at that video, OSF. Hahaha, quality stuff as always :)

Hiosa you should do something special, since he is the first two time super dumbass.