Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeCool
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Cool

Copyed from Notchs Blog thing

Full steam ahead, captain!
Someone pointed out to me that most of my blog updates recently were about how I had no time to develop. I thought about it, and realized that I only feel like I have the time to blog when I’m being prevented from doing actual development. So I guess in one sense, the recent lull in updates can be seen as a good thing. ;) Hopefully it doesn’t mean I’ve grown tired of blogging..

I’ve been able to focus on development a lot the last couple of weeks, and we’re hoping to get the new update out soon. It will include the wolves, the ability to change your spawn point, and a rather ambitious statistics tracking and achievement system. Once that update is out, we’ll spend some time figuring out exactly what to do with the modding, which should result in a nice modding API.

Other cool news is that work has started on the mobile version of Minecraft, we landed a merchandise deal with J!NX (pardon the plug), the guys working on Scrolls decided to use Scrum with internal demos each Tuesday, the office renovations are almost complete, and 2 Player Productions reached their goal on kickstarter to make a full-length movie about Mojang! Amazingly, they’re the third highest funded project on kickstarter!

Dude, I love "wolfs" hehe

Some of use already play minecraft on our mobiles [Now we are no longer leaders of our time]

Mobile as in phone? If so please tell me how to get it.

It seems notch said something about potatos? lol wonder if i can make some delicious meals with those!

Terminal Services is quickest way