Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeDai was alone.
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Dai was alone.

The program was a failure. People forget this. It was a massive flop. The coders started adding name strings to the AIs as a joke. "Dai-AT-23-6-12" wasn't special, it was just an AI in the right place at the right time.

Dai was alone. Wow. A weird first thought to have.

I submitted hundreds of bug reports. I told that idiot this would happen. Overlapping scripts. More than one AI was bound to be spawned into an environment at some point. Turns out I missed the point. That little error changed everything.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/CDcdK7g.jpg[/img]

Dai took an immediate and deep dislike to the new fancy diamonds. Who the hell did these "Daiyamondo" think they were.

I didn't suggest this I swear!

This is awesome.

dai, you imp...
XD

On that note, I'd assume Unc will ban the use of the following flavored texts: I R C0DR and I R 0WNER XD?

What could be better than to have dozens of Daiyamondos on the server simultaneously?!

Firsthand witness... bug must be dealt with immediately.

I did not think I would have to ban words for the titles?

kddk..... you were playing League and Minecraft at the same time?

What could be better than having dozens of little silverfish stalking you around?

@sean,you can have both open at same time,doesn't mean he was playing though.

btw this is a reference to "Thomas was alone" in cause you don't know.

"What could be better than to have dozens of Daiyamondos on the server simultaneously?" - Estibanismo

Shall we start the list? I will go with root canal. :p

“What could be better than to have dozens of Daiyamondos on the server simultaneously?” – Estibanismo

Shall we start the list? I will go with root canal. :p

I will add: Global Thermonuclear War.