Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Darkland's Subway almost done

First I want to give credit to Sepengo for starting the Darkland's subway. He was the one that started it, planed out the track paths, and did a lot of digging. Several people gave him the cords of the biomes for him to map. If it was not for him, I do not think this would of ever been done. I have seen a lot of darklands but I have never seen such a vast complex subway system like there is on this one.

A lot of people have worked on this project. From planning, making the station, the stables, digging, decoration, laying out tracks, making safe houses, xp farms, working on the guardian farm, making and bringing mats to help out. Thanks a lot to all that donated iron and tracks. From small to large, every bit has helped make this the best darkland's yet. From every block places, every light donated, every track made, donated, and placed, we have done a lot and it looks GOOD. Real good. If it was not for all that worked on this, this project could not have been possible to do.

I think we might have a few safe houses left to do. The tunnels and tracks are all done. The Guardian farm is almost done, Just need a bit more work and it will be done. If there is anything I missed that needs to be done, please speak out.

I would like for everyone who worked on this HUGE project to please post below. Please post what all you did. Every bit counts. No matter how big or small, everyone deserves credit. Working or donations, you all made this possible. Years to come I know people will want to come back, read on who all helped and think happy thoughts. I know that I will.

Most important. During the working many items were donated to be given out to those that helped on the project. I will be giving out those items to those that post and say that they want in on the give away. The items will be split evenly between all that want in. There is a lot so I will list what.

309 Redstone blocks, 20 diamonds, 131 Obsidian, 47 diamond ore, 121 Lapis blocks, 12 Lapsis ore, 150 Redstone ore, 41 Diamond blocks(yes Blocks), 7 emeralds, 70 gold ore. I will donate more if a lot jump in. I will not be taking any of this loot. No iron, for that was all use in the rails. The items will be split evenly. I will give until the 20 TH of this month, June, then I will pass out the items. A big thanks to all that help on this project. This has been the most fun I have had, so far, on Uncovery.

Now a sad note on this project. I know that eventually the Darklands will be reset due to new blocks. May it be in a few years. When that happens there will be need of help. The stuff will need to be picked up to save for the next darklands. Most imporant is tracks, lights, hard to get items. I can store this on an Emp lot and all that help will have perms for that lot. It is a large storage area.

I haven't done much in a while, but happy to help :)
I really only worked on that huge tunnel for a while until I took a break from minecraft for a month

I did a "microsmigeon" of work relatively to what was done to make this possible (That's not very much by the way). I just worked on the last part (where the turn starts) of the forest line with you and the safe house for that area. Oh, and chicken, lots of chick-fil-a.

Well it is the 20 TH and only 2 people said something. Poke and Sky, tag me when you are in game if I do not. You will both split the items donated for the tunnel workers. :) Like I said, every bit counts.

Alright, by any chance is there like a list of people who worked on it?

@VixenGold I would be happy to get allowed to Empire storage area; I will commence storing whatever could be useful for next Darklands - including potions ingredients, iron and other blocks.

Sounds good Stayen. I gave you perm on my empire lots. Only one has the storage area so far, Y-19. I have slacked a bit on the storage area but there are some chests set up there in a huge underground area. The building on the lot has stairs to a huge underground area. I will be going there today to work on setting up more chests and putting stuff in them for darklands building.

So many projects and so little time in the day.

@VixenGold Thanks a lot, I'll place a home location there, unless you object.

Sure. No problem. :)

Good. :) Added some sand, for a start, to fill the rest of remaining chests.

I assume, rails will be most scarce resource - that is, iron. So iron will be next.