Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Darklands Tunnel and Rail

Dear Uncoverians

Comeelio and me built a very long tunnel  (with a friendly donation of tracks from Psiber) in Darklands which is open to use for everybody going to explore.

We fixed in a railsystem that goes over more then 4000 blocks. You are allowed to use that rail - but you are not allowed to remove (grief) any rail / glowstone / redstone torch etc.. You also should not destroy or grief the working space that is signed specially. If any item is destoyed accidently we please you to repair it or to let us know.

You are also allowed to go on with the tunnel to the left or the right side. But please use the same scale, which means build a tunnel of 3x3 blocks. Close open ghost mines towards the tunnel when you are done . It prevents mobs coming inside and blowing up etc. during you/we are using the rail.

Dont ask us where this tunnel is - go to discover it yourself - its a challenge :) The only hint is - take fire potions with you.

We are confident that you will follow those mini-rules above and wish you a lot of fun over there!

I wondered what you guys were doing down there! :D sounds awesome!
I will utilize that for sure!

Thanks, fellas:)