Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

DeathSwap - a survival PvP game

DeathSwap requires 2 players and 1 spectator in vanilla minecraft, but I am sure that the spectator requirement could be remove with the use of plugins.

To surmise the game:

You and another player spawn 2000 (or so) blocks away from each other in a random world. There is no direct interaction, but at random time intervals (minimum of 20 seconds) you and the other player switch positions. The goal is to put yourself in a dangerous situation to trap the other player without you dying.

Here is the video that probably explains it better than I:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5rEaHPt6mw

I saw this too and it looks SO fun but the only thing is it probably requires a whole other world to do, which only creates more lag for other players, especially with the constant chunk loading and teleporting.

Maybe I'm wrong. Hahaha.

I do not see the requirement to be 2000 blocks away from each other. If one has an area of 100x100 blocks to pick a space it should be enough. but one would need another world. The only thing that I can imagine would be to to this as an alternative of he hunger games in the same world. We would not need a spectator since we can use warp points. I see this is possible, maybe even with more than 2 people. Let me  think about it.

I would love this idea. It looks pretty fun.