Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Don't Mess With my Plot!

Let me make this clear: DO NOT mess with item frames on my plot. Someone has been changing things around my plot, breeding and killing cows, etc. This must stop. I have removed everyone except for alleywig and TheGhostGirl from my plot. If anyone attempts this again, I will talk to uncovery.

(Basically, I join, and my chests labeled with item frames have some items missing from them and others are rotated. My animals were also missing.)

Don't do this again.

bump to front page

The only people that can access chests are people you give perms to. Same with messing with item frames. Pen your cows and put a 2 blocks high wall at the door to the pens and nobody can get to them. Or, Build a barn so that nobody can get in. It's really not hard to protect your lot if you are that worried about it.

If you give someone perms though, you are placing trust in them. You can't expect Unc to replace things people take, or to go after people for taking a few items or rotating things in item frames.

Yes, I know Jonno. Just the fact that I trusted everyone on that list (You, Sleeping, alley, GhostGirl, Kenny, ginger, steph) kinda makes me upset.

I had perms on your plot?

I wasn't even aware that I was a suspect when I wrote that.

Message me when we are in game together. Please.

I didn't suspect you at all, I'm just giving a list

I had perms? Lol sorry I haven't been on much, life and stuff.