Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

DON'T PLAY ON THIS SERVER

Ok, so I was playing on this server after wasting about 20 minutes trying to pass this stupid test in order 2 build on the server. Yeah, that's right, you have to spend 20 minutes studying for a test to join the server. Ok, now get this, I join the server and waste maybe another 30 minutes building this awesome house. It was almost finished, I had a nice sleeping are AND eating area. So then, get this, this mean person joins the server and I message him and become friends with him. So I ask him to give me builder permissions for his plot and he does. Then, I start to make this cool nether portal contraption and while I am doing that, he is making a nazi symbol. Once he is done, he calls over some stupid admin and tells the admin that I built the nazi symbol. Then everyone starts hating on me and saying bad stuff about me when I did nothing. Then, guess what? I get banned as I'm trying to work on my house. Yup. And the reason is: nazi or drama queen...... wow.
Anyways, if any of you are new to this server, just know that it is all lies! The player base is terrible, with people who are out to get you banned. Also, the admins are abusive and REALLY strict. They don't even want you to ask questions. They make you study their website like a textbook. Not worth your time! I am beginning to think this whitelisted server was just made to give people a hard time. Now that I've wasted an hour or two, time to go back to playing on good servers such as Mineplex or Hypixel or Shotbow or The Hive. There are many better servers out there!

But seriously, if you wanna "Build your dream" try any other server without this trouble!

Well if it takes you 20 minutes to get through the test I feel really sorry for you.
And if you think that right after joining building flaming swastikas is the right thing, you better go somewhere else.

Good riddance.

Holy hell. I hope this kid understands that there are logs. Honestly, this is the best whitelisted hybrid server out there. Just saying. There aren't any ADMINS, only Uncovery and a few people with permissions. NO, we don't want you banned, in fact we would have liked to have you here. Unc, if you don't mind posting some logs, that would be awesome. We hope you have a great day. Let's also hope that you have learned your lesson. Your move, sonny.

20 minutes to pass the test
20 minutes to become trust buddies with the first person that comes on line
20 minutes to make yourself an opinion on the "player base"

I guess that server isn't for you..

(it surely doesn't pretend to be the best one for everyone)

Been playing on this server almost 3 years. The player base is amazingly helpful in my experience. Very friendly people. I love that you write "someone who just joined the server, built a nazi symbol and blamed you for it" is how you base your opinion of all the players on this server.

Also, as Darth says, the logs would have been checked to verify who placed the blocks before any ban would happen. Very nice try at blaming someone else. Sad, because we usually love new players. I always have a welcome gift for them. And yeah, 20 minutes of studying to pass that test? No way it should take that long. Most have it done in like 5.

To anyone new reading this, welcome to Uncovery. Please don't let this one bad post help to form your opinion of this amazing server.

We love new members, and welcome them. However we have a few simple and reasonable rules that we like people to look over before they can have permissions. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Jk this server is cool-man mcgullicutti
-Dublado

Wombat, please don't pretend to be Dublado. That can cause issues.

I am Dublado

May Dublado and xXwomnatmast3rXx be unbanned? We were just palin around havin a good time!

Hullo? Unban pls...

Before asking to be unbanned, read http://uncovery.me/about-this-server/bans-appeals-second-chances/

Quite honestly if you are gonna do something to get banned then come to the forums and complain and try to get other people not to join and then beg to be unbanned should get you banned from all minecraft servers period but that's just me.

Wow all minecraft servers? Now that's just blown out of proportion. You know some systems actually encourage people to speak their mind and opinions such as the United States of America. Now this server seems slightly anti-christ to me, but that won't stop me from trying to join back to your server...

^^ CharitableClas ^^

Yeah, will not happen. good bye.

Wombat/Dubl,

if you're trying to invoque some sort of "freedom of speech" to support your unban request then I think you've got some basic things set wrong.

You are very welcome to speak and write your mind, but in return the server owner is welcome to take actions and is under no obligation to spend more time than he sees fit to handles problem cases like yours. In this case I remember very well reading that point before joining the server: Unc does not wish to spend time with appeals. So be it.

This server is not a public service, it's a private club. Being accepted here is not a basic human right.

There are tons of servers out there, just get a fresh start in another one.

I banned both now from the website, so don't expect a reply from them anymore.

lol his awesome house was dirt tnt and sponges in 5x5 1 story