Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Access, User Rights etcEmpire Lot Help
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Empire Lot Help

I've been absent for a while, and so I logged into the server and all of a sudden I suffocate and die. I pick up my items after tping to my home, but my home isn't there, so i thought that the server must have been regenerated. So I begin to start over until I notice, I cant build there. I check the map and see that someone else has bought my land, all fine right? First come after it regenerates first served. But the problem is I cant find where to receive a new empire lot, can citizens not obtain one? Also, my home teleports are all on my old land, is there a way to remove them when I move. that way I can make new ones?
What about the items i had left in the chest, I know they are now lost forever but why did you have to reset the server again? Im not sure I understand, unless a hacker came on or it became corrupt. Otherwise for updates in terrain generation it would have looked completely different.
My old plot: EMP_E2
I also just bought a Aether plot and want to know whether that had anything to do with it, or even just becoming a citizen. Thanks!

~Pecola1

-Issue solved in game-

You just do the settler test again. You can do that at any level.