Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGame: MegaprojectsEmpire Quarry, now hiring!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Empire Quarry, now hiring!

On empire lot C18, I have a quarry running with an intention in the long run to mine out the entire lot. I am looking for workers, information below.

Lot information:
-Extreme hills biome, though relatively flat with no trees.
-I have a full level beacon set up with haste II, so mining speed is at max level (Using an efficiency 5 diamond pickaxe will be close do mining dirt with a full level diamond shovel).
-Lot is fenced off with cobblestone walls to prevent anyone from falling into the quarry, with fences every once in a while.

How to get a job:
-Contact me in game, or comment on here your interests.
-For convenience abilities (teleporting) and trust precautions, I'm limiting this to architects and above.

Job details:
-You will begin, as of 2/21/14, working on a small area on the northeast corner of the lot. This is where the beacon is.
-You'll start mining the uppermost layer left, and go from there.
-When you run out of inventory space, place your cobblestone, dirt, gravel, etc., in a set of chests I will set up for you. You will be paid for each block you mine (see below).
-Bring your own tools! I will not supply materials to you so you can make tools.
What you can keep:
-Any coal that you mine yourself
-As much cobble as you want that you mine
-50% of lapis or redstone that you mine yourself
-You will not be paid for anything that you take
Place any other materials that you find (Iron, diamond, gold) in your specific chest for valuables
Prices for what you mine:
Cobble: .243 per block
Dirt: .1 per block
Gravel: .1 per block
Coal: .1 per coal piece, or .3 per ore
Iron: .8 per ore/ingot
Lapis: .1 per piece, or .8 per ore
Redstone: .05 per piece, or .25 per ore
Gold: 3 per ore/ingot
Diamond: 5 per diamond, or 7 per ore
All prices are subject to change based on quantity of materials

Here is a picture of the progress done so far, at the time of this post. I will try to update whenever a big push has been made:

View post on imgur.com

Comment below or message me in-game if you have interest in helping out. Thanks! I'll post/edit extra details if something else comes to mind.

I like this idea , and if I may ask , it isnt a required work time , just stop by and mine what you want , correct?

Cause if that is the case , Sign me up!

-Irony , the miner is the first to sign up for the quarry

Of course, just teleport to me whenever we're both in game, or take the subway if it ever gets there. If I'm not on, and you want to work, I would recommend teleporting to Baronmanfred (He owns the lot west of mine) or walking. Thanks for your interest. :)

Alright man, Sign me up.

Also, it just dawned on me that I forgot to put this in the original post. I know how much cobblestone/dirt is about in each layer, so if cobblestone is brought in from outside sources, I will know! I'm watching you all.

EDIT: Ignore prices, all current prices are posted at job site

sign me up! I usually get a lot of luck when I mine!

Thanks poke, sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Thanks! Just ask me whenever we're both online.