Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGame: Worlds, Areas, BuildingsEnder Farm
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ender Farm

As the 1.7 update arrives, I believe it should be a time for improvement. Many people including myself who started off on the server find it difficult to get good enchantments on the tools. Enchantments on tools allow a player to work more efficiently as well as allow more resources to be taken out from their land. This is why I propose to build an Ender Farm as a Mob Grinder. I am aware that the End is reset periodically and this is why I have come up with a few options;
1) Dedicating a few chunks of Sky-Block as Chunks from the End.
2) Dedicating a few chunks from the Dark lands as End Chunks.
3) And if the other two Fail, to allow a permanent End.(One that does not reset)

I hope all of you will take my proposal into consideration. The efficiency of all the players will be multiplied if an Ender Farm is built.
Thank You for reading!

Go mine quartz in the nether,find a blaze spawner and set a grinder up. Their's public mob grinders in the darklands. Mining underground from ore gives you exp. Breeding/killing gets you exp too. You can purchase books,tools from the shop too. Killing the enderdragon also gives you around 76 levels in exp. Plenty of ways to get fast exp. Darklands also reset if theirs new blocks meaning it may have to be done more than once every reset. Creating worlds uses more RAM use. What if multiple people want to use the grinder? Will they take turns or will an argument break out if they don't get what they want. Only Uncovery can make those decisions. It's not really up to us to decide unless he wants suggestions I assume from his blogposts he's made.

Yeah I agree, Thanks!

However, contrary to what you said. An Enderman farm utilizes minecraft's spawning rates and therefore if utilized properly will allow numerous people to use the farm. Moreover, killing an Enderman gives 5 experience, which averages about 30-60 seconds for a full 30 levels. This would mean you would be equivalent to killing 3 Ender dragons every 4-5 minutes which interns comes out to be more efficient. I'm not saying make a new world, I'm just suggesting that since the only thing an Ender dragon drops is an egg, it would be more convenient for the overall server members to utilize an Ender farm. Thanks.

"if utilized properly" Is usually the issue. I have seen very complex piston-pushing, clock-driven machines there.

Their is a drop/falling build for endermen also.but it still requires pistons/repeaters.

I didn't even know it was possible to make an Ender Farm shows how much I know about some of this stuff. I mean I'm pretty good at playing, otherwise, I wouldn't be on here but there's some things I didn't know about.