Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Fanfiction Story Starring The Uncovery Server

I just happen to think that there are quite a few people that play Minecraft that also read Fanfiction. So I got to thinking, if we could come up with a way to use some of our builds to paint a picture of the server in a small separate world; we could do an adventure that could be translated into a Fanfiction that we can post on fanfiction.net. We may draw more people in that way as well.

I am game. I have a mall, jail, 2 hotels, underground bunker maze, an underground zombie research station that joins with the bunker, Christmas Town and more on my Kingdon lots. PineBen has an incredible huge city in the Kingdon that might want to be looked at, if he OKs it.

My 3 cities are all up for this as well, and are next to Pine's. We are linked actually, and I can say I am sure he would have zero problem with this.

I would like to get more people on board with this as it would require using Gamertag names for the characters in the story. So if people could spread the word that would be great.

Sounds like a great idea!

You might want to use some online collaboration tool to coordinate the writing?

Hey ja - i also offer my stuff to be integrated in such a thing - nice idea!

An interesting idea. Since I am a fiction writer (my books are mostly in Russian, though), perhaps I can also be of use?

Stayen your help would be most appreciated I cannot write too well so any help in writing it out would be awesome.

@CharitableClas With pleasure. Just let me know how to proceed - I assume you have already a story in mind, to base upon.

The only thing I have completed is a Nether Labyrinth.

Some others to consider:

MrsBaxtersCat's aether city and hill keep w/bridge in empire.
Prowler14's mansion and town, empire.
Psycodrea and Psibers' flatlands sculpture.
Penguin's acacia town and stefvandepoel's dragon, empire.
Unipro's tree(s?), kingdom.
Linklux's island vacation resort, kingdom.
Manica's castle/fort, empire.
khyddinamaani's japanese bento town, empire.
Psiber's savanna hilltop palace, empire.
Psychodrea's floating pillar castle/ enchanted base, kingdom.

Love this idea! The vacation resort Alley mentioned (along with pretty much any of my builds), is located in the kingdom, lot S4.

Ok so far we have a good turn out. I have an idea for the story and it could go two ways either one plausible.

If with Google Drive anyone can access a file(s) to view or edit I can start it on mine and have you guys look at it. Send me any updates or new ideas and be able to flesh out the story that way. If we are not able to do that then I can start a file and we can pass it by email, messenger, or by some other means.

@CharitableClas AFAIK, you can allow to edit Google Drive files by any amount of people. Either by adding people individually (by email), or by defining share link and setting its rights (view/edit) - and publishing the link.

Ok I will get a file going and post it here. When I do any additions there are please put your name by it so I know who to talk to about the addition if there is no name I will delete it because I will not know who to ask about it.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3pgVh6Jw73WdDVsMGV5SjZmNjg&usp=sharing

This is the folder for the story if you have a Google account be sure to log in when you add a file or picture please.
Also if you will please add your idea to the Story Idea File please just click the link above and you should be able to edit it. If you decide to troll the file and delete someones idea whoever notices the last person to edit the file and notices someones idea got deleted without me saying it here let me know. I will take this link down and only give it to the people who really want to participate until then it is open to anyone.

If anyone can place pictures or screenshots of their lots that wish to have theirs used please add a folder into the folder with your name. Name the pictures with the name of the build and make a document with a description of what the build is for if it as a purpose or just a description of it.

Thank you.