Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

fedswePS3 harassing players

Today fed used inappropriate language I'm guessing around 4:30 central time USA (sorry I wasn't watching the time when it all started). I and kddk requested he stop using that language and he went on to talk about how he has the right to free speech and such and then kddk muted him. After that for well over an hour now he has been almost literally non-stop sending me letters. I have dozens of them. Even while I'm writing this I'm getting letter after letter. I can't take it anymore. I warned him 3 times privately to stop messaging me and even once publicly in chat and still he harasses me. I told him I'd write a forum post if he didn't stop and still he continues. Kddk and ConvexTK have both admitted to also receiving multiple messages from him as well. I am on here to play, not be harassed. Please make him stop. I don't know what to do. I have a few screenshots of me warning him and I have a dozen or so of the letters. Creepers took out many of the others as I was mining at the time this was all going on. I'm unclear if kddk took screenshots of his own. Thank you for your help.

LIES!!

Well, hope you are enjoying your life/ban. In the meantime, we here on the server will enjoying a hassas-free environment.